ACTION AND DEMONSTRATION
SDGs SOCIAL FATIGUE
In the current pandemic, many people are starting to be careless. They began to underestimate health protocols, one of which was not wearing a mask when leaving the house. For that, I tried to make some efforts to overcome it.
ACTION
1.) Make a poster to urge the public to always wear a mask when leaving the house.
2.) Distribute free masks to neighbors
3.) Make a hand wash
DEMONSTRATION
After I observed, there are still many people who underestimate the importance of using masks when leaving the house. For that, I invite my family and neighbors to continue to comply with health protocols. One of them is by wearing a mask and diligently washing hands.
Aqmalia Dinar F/09/XII MIPA5
BalasHapusGood job Lailatul, I like the way you deliver the sentences on your blog. concise and easy to understand how to comply with health protocols. I hope people out there are motivated about what you do.
Shafa Rimbi/32/ XII MIPA 5
BalasHapusgood job Lailatul the way you deliver your blog is very easy to understand and the way you distribute masks can help people realize the importance of wearing masks when leaving the house
Nela Defitria Ridwan Dani/23/XIIMIPA5
BalasHapusI agree with your actions to invite family and neighbors to comply with health protocols because we have to start from the smallest scope. then, little by little the public will be aware of and comply with health protocols for the future
AnindhyaP(08)MIPA5'19
BalasHapusbesides being easy to understand, this article is very useful and important! because there are still many out there who underestimate the use of masks.
Ajeng Dwi Rahayu(05)XIIMIPA5
BalasHapusI agree with the action taken by Lailatul because it can help remind the public to comply more with health protocols so that the pandemic ends quickly.